Interm Officers | Events | Goals
Phaniendr Kumar Valluri
The Inaugural Ceremony of the India Chapter of The Voice Foundation by Prof .Robert T. Sataloff as Chief Guest on Zoom platform on Sunday, November 7th, 2021 at 9.15 A.M Indian time. Download the flyer
We cordially invite you to our 15th Phonosurgery course (Webinar-based International Workshop) and Inaugural Ceremony of India Chapter of The Voice Foundation (U.S.A) on November 7th, 2021 at Sri Sathya Sai Institute of ENT and Melody Voice Clinic, Guntur., A.P., India.
Our 14 Phonosurgery course in 2020, which was the first webinar-based Phonosurgery workshop in India, was very well received and attended by about 800 delegates. With same encouragement and constant support from all our colleagues we are encouraged to present our 2nd Webinar-based Workshop on
Phonosurgery with eminent National and International Faculty. The focus of this workshop is on Awake Vocal fold procedures and Professional voice. We also included demonstration of Vocal Fold Injection techniques on Cadavers (Animal).
In the prevailing Covid-19 background, all physical events are converted to webinar form all over the world. We made sincere efforts in making this workshop to meet the requirements of a workshop in physical form. Kindly bear with us if there are any technical or communication problems. We hope you enjoy our academic feast with eminent national and international faculty. Please send your valuable feedback.
Prof. V. Phaniendrakumar, Emeritus Prof, ENT
Organizing Chairman & Course Director
Director Sri Sathya Sai ENT &
Melody Voice Clinic Guntur (AP) / Hyderabad(TS)
Founder President APSI,
President India Chapter of Voice Foundation
1. To build a large society with members consisting of ENT Surgeons, Laryngologists, Speech & language Pathologists, Singers, performing artists, other professional voice users and students to discuss about the basic Anatomy and physiology of voice production and pathology of voice disorders
2. To educate the importance of voice hygiene techniques, to bring awareness about world class surgical and voice rehabilitation advancements available for the management of simple and complex voice disorders
3. To organize at least four annual meetings with guest lectures, workshops, keynote address, case presentations related to voice disorders
4. To create platform for research and exchange of views between Indian Voice academicians and other members of Voice Foundation with the permission of TVF
5. To organize World Voice Day events through media, press and other social organizations
6. To focus is on local activities connecting various voice professionals with each other and encourage to join as members. Ultimately to meet the Foundation's goals and policies through education and research education.