SYMPOSIUM INDEX: ←All you need to know is found here
Annual Symposium Research Awards
- Sataloff Award for New Investigators (sponsored by Elsevier)
- Hamdan Award for International Presenters (endowed by Abdul-latif Hamdan, MD)
- NSDA Research Award (National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association and TVF, for related research)
- Van L. Lawrence Fellowship (co-sponsored by NATS and for NATS members)
- Journal of Voice Best Paper Awards in Basic Science, Clinical Mecicine, Speech-language/Vocal Pedagogy categories
- Best Poster Awards: Judged by a wide range of senior researchers.
- Best Student Presentation (Sponsored by Abdul-latif Hamdan, MD)
- Gisele Oliveira Award
- JOV Best Paper Awards
Annual Symposium Lectures:
The Voice Foundation is proud to offer the following awards of excellence and to honor those who have contributed significantly to the field of voice.
- Quintana Award: recognizing those who design or utilize technology and apply engineering principles that provide further understanding of the voice.
- G. Paul Moore Lecture: Named in honor of Dr. Moore, this lectureship was created to provide an opportunity for people of stature in the field to share their philosophical and historical perspectives on voice and to provide an overview of their particular areas of interest
Annual Symposium Educational Opportunity Award
- New Investigator Research Forum: provides two new investigators (i.e., students or recent graduates) with peer review of a research project either about to begin or minimally in progress and free registration for the symposium.
- V.E.R.A. Award: Voice Education Research Awarness
- Raymond and Beverly Sackler Award for vocal excellence.
- Wilbur James Gould Award: presented upon Board approval to honor outstanding supporters of The Voice Foundation activities.
- Tony Randall Memorial Award: in honor of our beloved President Emeritus, Tony Randall.