How to… Tools
The Voice Foundation’s Audio Pronunciation Guide
teaches you the correct English pronunciation of medical/voice terminology.
Find the Pronunciation Guide here.
Perceptual Voice Qualities Database (PVQD)
*The authors and Voice Foundation website should be acknowledged, but this information is freely available for use.
296 Audio Files (in .wav format) of the CAPE-V vowels and sentences.
Research done by Patrick R. Walden, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, St. John’s University
View the Elsevier Webcasts about Publishing
- Introduction to Scholarly Publishing, #1, #2
- How to Get Published #1,#2, #3
- How to Review a Manuscript, #1,#2, #3
- Introduction to Scholarly Publishing, #1,#2, #3
- The Impact Factor and Other Bibliometric Indicators
- Getting Your Paper Noticed
- Publishing Ethics – Authorship
- Publishing Ethics – Plagiarism
- Successful Grant Writing