Your cart is currently empty!
How to… Tools
The Voice Foundation’s Audio Pronunciation Guide
teaches you the correct English pronunciation of medical/voice terminology.
Find the Pronunciation Guide here.
Perceptual Voice Qualities Database (PVQD)
*The authors and Voice Foundation website should be acknowledged, but this information is freely available for use.
296 Audio Files (in .wav format) of the CAPE-V vowels and sentences.
Research done by Patrick R. Walden, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, St. John’s University
This database was created through generous funding from The Voice Foundation’s Advancing Scientific Voice Research Grant.
It contains voice samples which have been rated by experienced voice professionals (at least 3 different raters with a minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience) in order to provide educators with standardized materials to better train pre-service clinical voice professionals.
*The author and The Voice Foundation website should be acknowledged, but that information is freely available for use.
View the Elsevier Webcasts about Publishing
- Introduction to Scholarly Publishing, #1, #2
- How to Get Published #1,#2, #3
- How to Review a Manuscript, #1,#2, #3
- Introduction to Scholarly Publishing, #1,#2, #3
- The Impact Factor and Other Bibliometric Indicators
- Getting Your Paper Noticed
- Publishing Ethics – Authorship
- Publishing Ethics – Plagiarism
- Successful Grant Writing