Your cart is currently empty!
Recording and Documents
2020 Advisory Board Meeting, Saturday, May 30th 4:30 PM
Recording of our Zoom Meeting
2020 Agenda and Reports
2019 Advisory Board Meeting was on May 31, at 6:45am
The Directors Room, Hotel Westin Philadelphia
2019 Advisory Board Minutes
*Voice Foundation Infomercial Link*
We are looking for royalty-free suitable music for this.
Please review this and help
Reserve your room at The Westin for May 29 – June 2, 2020
Social Media and Chapters Information
Social Media Madness – Please add @TVFPhiladelphia and any of these hashtags in your posts.
@TVFPhiladelphia is for all social media sites
2020 Symposium: #TVFVirtualVoice #VoiceResearch #FabulousFriday #SingingScientists #VoiceGeeks #SingingSLPs #SingingENTs #TVFPosterMadness
“like” our FACEBOOK PAGE(s)
The Voice Foundation
Mexico Chapter (Spanish)
North Carolina Chapter
Chapters of The Voice Foundation
YOUTUBE – The Voice Foundation Subscribe and click on the bell for notifications!
TWITTER – The Voice Foundation
INSTAGRAM – The Voice Foundation
List of current chapters/locations
Chile (in progress)
Possible New Chapters?
Atlanta Brian Petty, MA, CCC-SLP, President – email@example.com
Chicago Jonelyn Langenstein, MM, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, President – Jonelyn.Langenstein@northwestern.edu
Lebanon Abdul-latif Hamdan, MD, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Advisory Board Minutes All about who is visiting the website and our social media sites.
Educational Media Links, JOV, Voice Disorder Guide, Tutorials, Lectures, HISTORICAL LECTURES, Chats, Master Classes
Here are individual links – or just go to our YouTube Channel (and subscribe!)
- Voice Disorder Reference Guide
- Journal of Voice
- Symposium Lectures by Year
- Symposium Sessions by Type
- Lectures – Keynote, G. Paul Moore, Quintana
- Symposium Master Classes
- Stroboscopy Oscars
- Other Lectures and Documentaries
- Voice Disorders Lecture – Dr. Robert Sataloff
- Voice Journey Documentary – Dr. Robert Sataloff
- You’ll Say Nothing – A documentary project on the relationship between trauma and voice. Interviews with TVF luminaries.
- FOX29 A Look Inside Karen Hepp’s Throat
- Historical Lectures
- TVF-NATS Chat/webinars
- Vocapedia – NATS information database for information about singing and the science of voice. Including articles from Journal of Voice