Your cart is currently empty!
NATS Chats Archives, including the TVF sponsored webinars with Dolora Zajick, Dr. Jean Abitbol, Dr. Michael Johns, Margaret (Peggy) Baroody, and so many others!
- Motor Learning Part II: Focus? Locus? Hocus-pocus? with Lynn Helding and Lynn Maxfield, November 10, 2019, Sponsored by The Voice Foundation
- Keeping the Singer Singing with Adam Rubin, M.D. and Juliana Codino CCC-SLP, December 15, 2019, Sponsored by The Voice Foundation
- “Transgender Voices: What Voice Teachers Need to Know” with guests Emerald Lessley, DMA; Sandy Hirsch, MS, CCC-SLP, and Liz Jackson Hearns, MM. Co-sponsored by The Voice Foundation. Dec. 10, 2017
- “Care of the Professional Voice” with laryngologist Al Merati, MD, and Met Opera singer Michaela Martens, co-moderated by Margaret Baroody. Feb. 11, 2018
- “The Aging Voice” with guests Dr. Michael Johns, laryngologist, and Peggy Baroody. Co-sponsored by The Voice Foundation. – Dec. 11, 2016
- “Transitioning from Classical to CCM Vocal Styles” with guest Lisa Popeil – Co-sponsored by The Voice Foundation. April 9, 2017. Handout: Lisa Popeil – Voiceworks®
- A Conversation with Dolora Zajick co-sponsored with The Voice Foundation – March 13, 2016
- Hormones and the Voice: Dr. Jean Abitbol, co-sponsored by The Voice Foundation – April 10, 2016