CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION CREDIT
ASHA CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS DISCLOSURE INFORMATION:
- Click HERE for a breakdown of credits over five days.
- Please go to https://voicefoundation.org/2018asha/ for the complete disclosure of all relevant financial and non-financial relationships.
This course is offered for up to 3.70 ASHA CEUs (Various levels, Professional Area)
- Increase knowledge of recent technological, scientific and clinical advances in the study of the human voice;
- Increase understanding in the diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders and techniques for vocal fold surgery;
- Be able to apply various voice examinations/evaluations, therapy and teaching techniques;
- Foster dialogue and cooperation among the various disciplines concerned with the care of the professional voice;
- Gain interdisciplinary information about clinical and research aspects of neurolaryngology; and,
- Understand the relationship between normal and abnormal voice production and the various means of studying the voice.
Click 2019 Breakdown for Asha CEUs to download.