CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Increase knowledge of recent technological, scientific and clinical advances in the study of the human voice;
- Increase understanding in the diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders and techniques for vocal fold surgery;
- Be able to apply various voice examinations/evaluations, therapy and teaching techniques;
- Foster dialogue and cooperation among the various disciplines concerned with the care of the professional voice;
- Gain interdisciplinary information about clinical and research aspects of neurolaryngology; and,
- Understand the relationship between normal and abnormal voice production and the various means of studying the voice.
ASHA CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
This course is available for partial ASHA CEUs. CEUs are awarded only for sessions which a participant attends and completes attendance requirements
- 2022 Breakdown for CEU Credits
- Please go to Faculty Disclosures for the complete disclosure of all relevant financial and non-financial relationships.