2020 Poster Instructions
Creating Your Poster
What do I do first?
- Complete the Release Form
- A Number will be assigned to you per email
- Make your poster, including Poster #.
- Upload your poster
- When you save as a .pdf, make sure to choose the option "standard quality" or "high-quality".
People may want to ask questions about your research.
- Please include an email address on your poster.
- Please submit a one page digital copy of your poster in .pdf format to the Voice Foundation no later than May 15 for display beginning May 27th.
- How do I design a poster?
- Poster Basics - How to create a research poster
- How to make a scientific poster
- Poster Perfect - How to drive home your science with a visually pleasing poster
- Guide to Creating Research Posters (samples)
- Scientific Posters
- Impactful Scientific Posters-The Basics (Video)
- How to Make Your Scientific Posters Stand Out (Video)
When are the Poster Sessions?
We will send out the link. All sessions will be opened on May 27th
When do I have to take my poster down?
Your poster will be displayed for at least one full year.