Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 from 3:30PM – 5:00PM
Please read these instructions carefully, as our poster requirements have changed.
The following are the requirements for posters presented at our 51st Anniversary Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice. This year, we will not be using traditional poster boards, so presenters will not be required to bring the traditional poster for presentation.
A digital copy of ALL posters should be submitted via email no later than May 1st. Remember to practice presenting your research. Take advantage of our Audio Pronunciation Guide and (free) Poster Presentation Coaching
Electronic Poster – Due May 15th No Exceptions
- A digital copy of ALL posters will be submitted via email no later than May 15th, 2022, or they will not be included in the poster contest or session.
- Design your Poster the same way you would design it for printing on a poster. Instead of printing your poster, a PDF file of your poster is loaded via Catalyst, turning it into an ePoster.
- Posters will be available for viewing online, as well as digitally in the conference hall.
- Limit the content to the essentials, and include up to 4 images and charts.
- You have the option of doing a 3-Minute video presentation of your poster (Zoom picture in picture) for the ePoster instead of a PDF file. This does not change the requirement for Poster Handouts
Poster Handouts – REQUIRED for presentation during the session
- Poster presenters are required to bring 350 printed copies of their poster on letter size (8.5” by 11”) paper for distribution. These handouts will be in lieu of the traditional posters we used formally. We recommend that presenters bring these with them to Philadelphia.
- Include your POSTER NUMBER in the upper right-hand corner of your handout.
- Please keep in mind that your poster should be legible when printed as a handout. Avoid crowding the poster with too much text.
Poster Session – Thursday, June 2nd
- Your poster handouts can be set out on the tables next to your poster number as early as Wednesday at 2PM when registration opens. Attendees will be able to access poster handouts in advance of the poster session on Thursday.
- Please be in place at your designated number for the poster session a few minutes early.
- Supply handouts to attendees as needed throughout the session.
- Remember to practice presenting your research. Take advantage of our Audio Pronunciation Guide and (free) Poster Presentation Coaching
- Please take your handouts with you at the conclusion of the poster session. Any remaining flyers will be removed by TVF staff. Posters will continue to be displayed digitally in the hall for the remainder of the conference.