International Presentation Award
Dr. Abdul-latif Hamdan has generously given The Voice Foundation an endowment to fund the Hamdan International Presenter Award for investigators traveling from outside the United States to present at The Voice Foundation Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice.
This award is open to investigators who are accepted to present in the yearly Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice and who are coming from outside the United States.
To Enter: Please send the following in one pdf to email@example.com
1. Letter of intent – a short paragraph about your training and mentioning your research
2. Your CV
3. A copy of your accepted abstract
The application deadline: is February 15th of the Symposium year.
Selection: The winner will be selected by a committee and will be notified by The Voice Foundation on or before April 15th.
Selection will be based on a number of criteria including, but not limited to the quality of the study or studies, the impact of investigation on the field of voice, and the complexity of the work. The award will be given to an investigator who is the PRESENTING Author (and preference will be given if it is also the First Author) traveling from overseas
(anywhere outside of North America) to the Annual meeting of The Voice Foundation.
The winner will receive:
• $1,000 to support travel costs to The Voice Foundation Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice
• An Award Certificate
• Recognition in Voice Foundation materials
• A letter will be sent to the winner’s program director recognizing his or her accomplishment.
2017 Claudio Stork, MD, Switzerland
2016 Meike Brockman-Bauser, PhD, Switzerland
2015 Anna Rumbach, PhD, Australia
2014 Edwin Yiu, PhD, Hong Kong
2013 Christian Herbst, PhD, Austria
2012 Laura Enflo, Sweden