The Voice Foundation is proud to offer the following awards of excellence and to honor those who have contributed significantly to the field of voice.
Annual Symposium Awards:
- Quintana Award: recognizing those who design or utilize technology and apply engineering principles that provide further understanding of the voice.
- New Investigator Research Forum: provides two new investigators (i.e., students or recent graduates) with peer review of a research project either about to begin or minimally in progress.
- Sataloff Award for New Investigators (sponsored by Elsevier)
- Hamdan Award for International Presenters (endowed by Abdul-latif Hamdan, MD)
- Van L. Lawrence Fellowship (co-sponsored by NATS and for NATS members)
- Journal of Voice Best Paper Awards in Basic Science, Clinical Mecicine, Speech-language/Vocal Pedagogy categories
- Best Poster Awards: Judged by a wide range of senior researchers.
- Best Student Presentation (Sponsored by Abdul-latif Hamdan, MD)
- V.E.R.A. Award: Voice Education Research Awarness
- Raymond and Beverly Sackler Award for vocal excellence.
- Wilbur James Gould Award: presented upon Board approval to honor outstanding supporters of The Voice Foundation activities.
- Tony Randall Memorial Award: in honor of our beloved President Emeritus, Tony Randall.