Thank you for your Abstract Submission
- Within the next 10 days you should get a detailed confirmation email for assurance that your presentation has been processed and entered in listings for the committees.
- If you do not receive a detailed confirmation email within the next 10 days, please let us know.
The Voice Foundation will review all abstracts submitted and only the first author will be notified of acceptance by January 31st, 2017.
- Abstracts must represent original work that has not been published elsewhere. (Posters are the exception)
- Completed manuscripts must be submitted by the day of presentation at the Symposium and must be submitted for consideration for publication in Journal of Voice, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The program committee reserves the right to place each paper in the category they feel most appropriate.
- There will also be a New Investigators Research Forum for works in progress by investigators who are studying or have graduated not more than five years ago.