ABSTRACT SUBMISSION Papers, Posters, & Workshops
50th Anniversary Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice
June 2 – 6, 2021 Philadelphia, PA
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR 2021 will open on September 15, 2019. Please EMAIL If You Have Any Questions.
The Voice Foundation will review all abstracts submitted and the first author will be notified of acceptance by January 31st.
*INSTRUCTIONS:For each Abstract, fill out one form below.*
- Title, Abstract and Authors with affiliation information.
- List each author separately with all affiliation and contact information on your abstract.
- Word document (No PDFs) : Times New Roman, Size 11
- CATEGORY: Basic Science, Medical, Speech Language Pathology, Vocal Pedagogy
- TYPE of Presentation: Oral, Poster or Workshop –
- POSTER WILLING? *Note: you do NOT better your chances for oral presentation if you indicate that you will not accept a poster presentation.
- NUMBER of author(s) that have worked on the abstract. Only those who have made a substantial contribution to the manuscript (i.e., its conception, drafting, data analysis, major revisions) should be listed as authors. Recognition for other contributions (e.g., funding, data collection, research group supervision, etc.) may be given in a brief “Acknowledgments” paragraph. The submission form allows for seven authors. If you have more than seven, just include them on your abstract.
Information will be published exactly as it is submitted, including lack of capitalization and mistakes.
If you have any questions please contact the Voice Foundation directly at (215) 735-7999 or email email@example.com. Visit the Annual Symposium page for the most up-to-date information about the meeting. We look forward to greeting you in June!
Include the information at the bottom of the abstract for ALL AUTHORS including
Name, Degree(s), Job Title, Affiliation, Address of Affiliation, Email, Telephone. This form only asks information for the first two authors.
**If you have already submitted your abstract and need to make corrections, email us the revised abstract or author information in an email. Do NOT resubmit. Thank you.